Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Hobby dogs

If some of the faces - both human and canine - at the party looked familiar, there's a reason.
None of our barn parties are boarders only. People are encouraged to bring family, friends and, in this case, dogs. Of course, I invited Alexey,
his wife, Tori...
 and their dogs, Tang...
and Archie.
As Piper says, they are our pack. 
We always need to invite them.
Always!
But packs can be expanded, so we also extended an invitation to Karin and her sweet Cardigan girl, Cali.
She was just a wee pup back then.
So cute!
Everyone wanted a piece of her, especially Olive.
Heh.
She's all grown up now and still very cute.
This time, she got to pose with Sage.
This was such a fun day.
I'm so glad I got to spend it with my friends and their dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment