Saturday, September 6, 2014

Life after Mystyc

A lot of people have asked if I'm looking for another lease horse.  The truth is I'm not, or at least not yet.  Eventually, I may want to commit to another long term relationship, but for now, I'm looking forward to playing the field.

With that in mind, I decided to head out to Wellington, Colorado to spend a day with my friend, Trisha.
Upon my arrival, the first question Trisha asked me was, "Do you want to ride my Fjord?" 
Yes, please. 
 A little while later, she asked if I'd like to ride her Lipizzaner.
Seriously?  Who wouldn't want to ride a Lipizzaner? 
In between rides, I watched Trish work some of her other horses, both in...  
and out of the saddle.
I also watched her teach several lessons, both on the ground... 
and from the top of a horse. 
Of course I took a million photos,
 but my favorite picture of the day just might be a photo Trish took of me!
They day ended with a horse yoga session... 
and a sunset walk down a country road.
What a wonderful day!  I think life after Mystyc is going to suit me just fine.

5 comments:

  1. Some great photos, Jennifer. The one of you on the Fjord with the camera makes me laugh and the one of the grey above it is just amazing. But then again, I've always had a soft spot for flea bitten Arabs. I'm glad you have friends who can keep your horse riding 'hunger' fed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like one heck of a beautiful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looked like SUCH a wonderful day!
    We can always count on you to share your (awe inspiring) horse moments...
    Thank you. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'do you want to ride my Fjord?' - lol the answer to that question is ALWAYS yes. glad you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete