Friday, September 26, 2014

Further confessions of a messy tackmaker

My desk is a mess.  Again.
I have no trouble working in chaos, except when I can't find things.  Today's missing item was  1/8" black girth elastic.  I briefly debated the merits of cleaning my work area versus going to the hobby store to buy some new supplies.
  Then I remembered who the girth was going to.
Pink elastic it is!
Ha!  That's one of the many reasons I love making tack for Tiffany Purdy!

P.S. As soon as I finished the girth, I found the black elastic.  So glad I didn't go to the store!

7 comments:

  1. lol problem solved - the pink looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know it's funny, I was just in my work room looking for saddle trees, and ended up having to put in an order for more as I couldn't find any and didn't have materials to cast some. I was wondering if any other tack makers had similar issues, and thinking I should really get organized. And also thinking that I will probably find some trees as soon as I put in my order. No joke! And I love the pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And yup, totally just found a tree...

      Delete
  3. The pink looks awesome
    -Ava

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never make Tiff tack without something being pink! lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'm new to the model horse hobby, and I was wondering where I could get all the basic information, and I'd also love tips on how to get started.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can never have too much pink! I so wish I could have bought that whole tree....

    ReplyDelete