Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Iva's Stubben

Most of my saddle orders are fairly nonspecific.  The customer will request a brown huntseat saddle or a black dressage saddle and the rest of the details are left up to me.  I don't mind that, but every now and then it's nice to have a bit more direction.

Recently I was asked to build an all purpose saddle similar to this Stubben Siegfried.  
Here's the result.  It's not an exact match, but I think I came pretty close.
I really enjoy creating "portrait" saddles.  Here's hoping for more orders like this in the future!

8 comments:

  1. Could You Make Purple Stirrups Like These http://cdn.equestrianclearance.com/cms_media/images/290x1000_fitbox-coloured_irons.jpg
    If You Could That Be So Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the mini Stubben!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe... you should make another 'tacky tack' saddle or bridle - or BOTH! - similar to those featured on Tack Tack of the Day blog. I think it should be ORANGE; florescent orange, not dull regular orange. As in, orange saddle seat,stirrups, horn, skits, all out. And bridle, too. XD
    ~MunciEquestrian~

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I do ever make a "Tacky Tack" saddle it will be pink and I will give it to a certain someone who will remain nameless... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I was told there was a pink version of the teal Courbette AP I saw...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks very much like my beloved Kistler saddle. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh come on... we all know who Pink Barbie is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, one can dream. =)
    ~MunciEquestrian~

    ReplyDelete