Thursday, September 22, 2016

TJS selfies

I wasn't kidding when I said I didn't know where to begin. The Jennifer Show weekend was so overwhelmingly wonderful, I literally have no idea how to write about it.

But people are waiting. 

I need to write something, so I've decided to ease into the Jennifer Show reporting with a post filled with selfies. Fabian Rodriguez was channeling his inner Chris Wallbruch and took selfies with all the Jennifer Show judges. Here is with Lesli Kathman,
Liesl Dalpe, 
Mindy Berg, 
Sarah Minkiewicz-Breunig...
and Sheila Bishop. 

He also photographed himself with longtime friends like Vicky Kitzman... 
and Heather Malone...
and new friends like Erin Corbett...
and Tiffany Purdy! 
He also took a selfie with Karen Gerhardt's Shannondell. 
Karen couldn't attend the Jennifer Show because she was forced to go to Peru instead. I don't feel sorry for her because Peru! but I did want her to know that she was missed. We asked everyone to take a selfie with Shannondell in her honor. Participation was voluntary, and a lot of people were too busy for this nonsense. Still, we did get a nice collection of photos. Thanks to Brenda Summers,
Collyn Richmond, Regan O'Keefe, Teresa Fedak, 
Dayle Steinke, 
Mary Vinyard, 
Pam Chapman (with James Buxton)...
and Vicky Kitzman for humoring us! 
Alright, that's it for now. Back to editing photos and deciding how to blog about the Jennifer Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment