Friday, October 24, 2014

Wild hair

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: I don't make mini scale tack.
Except, of course, when I do. 
I've had a lot of people ask about Pebbles and Stablemate scale tack recently.  I've told everyone the same thing:  NO. 
I really meant that, too, but last night I got a wild hair and decided to make a Pebbles scale huntseat saddle.  It's listed for sale on my Facebook page on a first come, first serve basis.  If you're interested, don't hesitate.  After all, I don't make mini scale tack!

3 comments:

  1. BWAHAHAHA yes! This could be the start of a wonderful new trend...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably not, but... it did sell in three minutes. That's the fastest I've ever sold anything so maybe this will happen again.

      Maybe.

      Delete
  2. Do you sell in england?

    ReplyDelete