Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Revcapades

With so many horses in the ring at last weekend's Horsecapades show, I wondered if I'd have trouble picking out Rev.
I shouldn't have worried. 
From the moment he stepped into the arena, Rev was pretty much the only thing I saw. 
My eyes followed him as he worked his way around the Events Center floor.  He danced and pranced and cantered when he was supposed to trot.  Typical Rev.  Grace handled him beautifully.  She didn't get flustered, and they went out the in-gate quieter than they'd come in.
As soon as the performance was over, I headed down to the barn area to find Rev.
I couldn't wait to get my hands on him...
and I know he was happy to see me, too.
While I was there, I had a really nice conversation with Grace.  We compared notes about our favorite goofy red Arab, and it was obvious to me that she was absolutely smitten with him.
I miss Rev, but I am happy he belongs to Grace.  The two of them make a wonderful team, and I couldn't imagine a better home for him.

5 comments:

  1. Aww, so glad he is loved and enjoyed by his new owner, but also that you have had the opportunity to see him as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness they are so cute together! They make a wonderful pair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really cannot overstate how well suited they are for one another. I am Rev's biggest fan, but he's not everyone's cup of tea. He needs a certain kind of person and Grace is exactly right. Plus, she has a horse-y mom who is as committed to Rev's care as Grace herself. It's just a perfect situation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww! Rev is ADORABLE!!!!! Grace is too! They make the purfect pair! Speaking of Rev, How's that Rev portrait model coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw they look so cute! how nice that they found each other :)

    ReplyDelete