So far this year, I've cleaned out my mother's house,
Basically, it's been a year of getting rid of stuff.
So, so, so much stuff.
I also have a lot of stuff.
Too much, really.
Since I have a little time on my hands, I've been sorting through some of it.
Also, getting rid of some of it.![]() |
| donations for Karin's show |
![]() |
| donations for the thrift shop, not including Piper |
This week, I've been working on the studio.
I have filled a gallon sized bag with extra, out of scale and not quite top tier props and tack.Some of this stuff should probably be thrown away, but most of it is pretty good.
Some of it is actually really good.I don't need it, but I think someone out there might?
Usually, I would just give this away, but since I am still unemployed, I'm asking $30 for the entire bag. There's no picking and choosing. You get all of it. If you want this, let me know in the comments. If more than one person is interested, I'll use a random number generator to choose the "winner."
















Sorry. My previous message was jumbled.
ReplyDeleteI am interested in the bag of goodies. Thank you.