Today was the last day of the first week of NaReViMo.
It's been a busy week at work,
at the barn...
and especially, at home.Also, my injured thumb continues to be a problem.

I've been slowly picking away at prepping, but for all intents and purposes, my model looks the same as she did at the beginning of the month.
No more!
This morning - after Gray and their friends left for the second time - I decided that even though she wasn't perfect, my horse was solidly good enough. Before I could change my mind, I picked up my paintbrush and dabbed on some paint.
I gave her the barest beginning of a basecoat. Then I headed off to work.
It's okay.
Tomorrow is a new day. This is totally happening.
(probably)





.jpg)


Hopefully your thumb heals quickly =( If you don't mind me asking, what idea do you have in mind for her?
ReplyDeleteLooks like a good week of pony time and visits with friends. Still so sad and upsetting about Dover. Hope you get your thumb issue sorted.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your NaReViMo project and with your thumb healing! Can I ask what color you have in mind for the horse?
ReplyDelete