Thursday, August 27, 2026

Last Thursday

For the last five years, I've worked a different schedule every week.

But for the last three years at least, I have worked every Thursday. 
That has been my one permanent shift.
Today is my last Thursday.
I'm taking it kind of hard.
Although I will be going in on Saturday to help with final arrangements, today is also my last "normal" shift.
I'm taking that really hard, too.
It's been a good five years.
I'm sad to see it come to an end.

2 comments:

  1. Man… I’m so sorry. Every time they email me with the latest exhortation to shop I think of you. I know this is just crushing you.

    I read that the Canadian outfit Green-something was buying up a lot of the Dover properties, inc. your store. Any chance you could continue on with them? If you want to I sure hope so!

    ReplyDelete