Wednesday, September 23, 2015

It takes money to make money

*The halter slots have been claimed! Thanks, everyone!*

The last month has been the most productive  month Braymere Custom Saddlery has had in several years. This is a good thing, but suddenly, I'm running low on hardware and supplies. I just spent a lot of money I don't have replenishing my stash.
In an effort to mitigate the damage, I've decided to pre-sell four nameplate halters. These can be ordered in black, dark brown, medium brown or tan leather. A "plain" halter is forty dollars postage paid within the United States. International customers will pay exact postage.
Padded halters are also available for an extra twenty dollars. Color options are limited. Please inquire.
Halter slots are available first come, first serve and must be paid in full at the time of order. Please contact me via email: Braymere@comcast.net. Thanks in advance for supporting Braymere Custom Saddlery!

1 comment:

  1. Could you please do a tack tip on how you pad halters? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete