Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wind and winners

Not surprisingly, March has come in like a lion.  This is Colorado's snowiest month, and more than a few flakes fell on Trillium and I during our morning riding lesson.  Still, it was the wind rather than the snow that earned that lesson "world's coldest" honors.  Brrrrr!
Without further ado, here are the results of the Braymere Custom Saddlery 2012 Reader Appreciation Raffle.  The winners of the random draw are sillywhippet for her comment on Finally! and Allison P for her comment on Petite tooling calf.  Cory Sanford gets the nod for the merit award.  Congratulations, ladies!  Please contact me (braymere@comcast.net) privately to arrange delivery of your prizes.

Thanks again to everyone who makes my blog a part of their day.  I really do appreciate y'all!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeee, congrats guys! :D :D
    lol at Trillium. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. How does Trillium like the wind?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!

    But.. I still want to see some pack rats eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trillium lives outdoors and she isn't bothered by the wind. In fact, I think she likes it. She was sooooo good today. She didn't even seem to notice the mud, which is not typical for her. It would have been a really good ride if the temperatures hadn't been so arctic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Terri--I really loved the pack rat comment, but Cory's Iguana Under Saddle submission was impossible to beat. As soon as those pictures hit my in-box, no one else stood a chance! I promise there will be a pack rat photo shoot, though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure know how to sweet talk someone into more iguanas under saddle pics! I am so very honored and totally surprised to get this merit!

    ~Cory

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jennifer - I'm not worried about not winning your little contest.
    I just want to see pack rat photos now :D (But I can wait ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  10. well done to the winners!!! And keep up the great work on the blog Jen :)

    I hate cold winds too, makes a day that would be nice, miserable!!!

    ReplyDelete