Thursday, September 28, 2017

Tough decisions

I am attending the Backwoods Two Day Show in Divide, Colorado this weekend. 
Despite being a multi-day event, this show has a very limited class list. Here is the entirety of the Resin Halter Division:
  • 200 Foal
  • 201 Light
  • 202 Gaited
  • 203 Spanish
  • 204 Stock
  • 205 Sport
  • 206 Pony
  • 207 Draft
  • 208 Longears/Exotics
  • 209 Fantasy
To further complicate things, we're limited to just three horses per class. This isn't a big deal in the Gaited or Draft, but how am I supposed to choose only three ponies?!
No really. 
How... 
am... 
I... 
supposed... 
to... 
choose?
Please send help. 
I'm going to need it!

12 comments:

  1. My personal favorites out of these are Bramble, Mabel, and Roundapony. I don't envy you for having to make this decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roundapony is 100% going. Bramble and Mabel are on the cusp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I love you for knowing their names. <3

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I'm really jealous of the herd you have here, they're all gorgeous.

      Delete
  3. I don't know anything about showing, but Roundapony and the pintaloosa (Cuter Than Meeka, right?) are my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lying down pony and the Bainbridge Cheney get my votes. Beautiful herd you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that last red roan. Mabel is good too. And welcome back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Personally I can't decide which you should take because ALL your ponies are great, sorry no help here! *grin*
    I DID want to say I TOTALLY missed your blog since you've been busy working; nice to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roundapony definitely, Dagobert and Cuter Than Meeka are also always good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Missed you - so glad you are back! Now - as for the ponies. Just send all but three to ME! Then no problem choosing for the show - see, it's that simple. ;O)

    ReplyDelete