Olive was a rich, dark chestnut with a medium sized blaze, a half coronet in front and two big stockings behind.
She was a little bit flashy, but not overly so.And yet, no matter how far away she was, I could always find her in the field. I can not tell you how many times Karen or I have gone out to field and looked and looked and not seen her, sometimes even when she's standing right in front of us.
We call this her Cloak of Invisibility.
Little Colorado Sage Marie Buxton!Pictures don't do it justice, but trust me, it's a real thing.Sigh.
Girl! What happened!?!Last week, Karen decided to give her an upgrade.
I went out to the field to catch her, and there she was.I can see you!
I can see you wherever you go!I can see you even when I don't want to see you!This is not an approved activity!
Sigh.Princess issues aside, I've grown quite fond of the green mask. Alas, it's already on its last legs.I am hoping for an early first frost, which will bring an end to mask season. However, since that seems unlikely, I am debating the color of her next mask. Perhaps hot pink or blaze orange?



























I vote for hot pink!
ReplyDeleteYou would ask that! International orange is one of my favorite colors in tack. But I think pink would suit her color better. SBY
ReplyDelete