Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Mini Mini's

We go through a lot of dog biscuits in this house. 

Too many, really.
I have tried and failed to get Seth to cut back. Eventually, I just started buying the smallest, lowest calorie treats I could find.
Cue the Milk-Bone Mini's.
Piper is small and not terribly food motivated, but there was a time when we had two bigger, hungrier dogs. To satisfy their - and his own - needs, Seth set up a Chewy auto-ship for the Milk-Bone Mini's jugs.
Around the same time, he decided the jugs made perfect storage containers for all his various RC plane parts and pieces.
I am not exaggerating when I say my house is filled with Milk-Bone Minis
This is why - as soon as I became aware of their existence - I needed the MiniVerse Milk-Bone Mini's.
Needed.
Fortunately, Alexey was there to help me with that. 
I have my mini Mini's, and they are delightful.
Look at them!
Of course, I had to show them to Piper.
She was deeply unimpressed.
"Please don't make me pose with that."
"Okay, I guess."
"I'm a good girl."
Best non-food motivated dog ever.
Because I could, I also took a picture of the Milk-Bone Mini's with a slightly more in scale white dog.
Thank you again, Alexey and Tori, for including me in the Ball of Joy and Miniatures Odyssey. I really, really needed these Milk-Bone Mini's!

1 comment:

  1. Piper is indeed a good girl, and your friends are amazing. So, airplanes and Milk-Bones have more in common than just miniaturization!

    ReplyDelete