At the time, I was kind of on the fence about things. That post - and the nine Candy Plan posts that followed - were an attempt to shore up my enthusiasm for what was undoubtedly going to be a whole lot of effort and a more than a little bit of crazy.
It worked. I showed my Olive model in every single one of those themed performance classes, and together, we captured the Overall Performance Championship and Best in Show titles.
That was such a fun weekend, definitely worth all the effort and the crazy.I have not been to a live show in any capacity since, but perhaps that's about to change?Next month, my friend, Karin, will be hosting a small and silly model horse show with lots of fun classes and a "ridiculous performance" division.![]() |
| Karin's winning entry in the Arabian Nights at Candyland Live 2024 |
Ridiculous performance is kind of my jam.And you know, I have a little extra time on my hands right now.This post is largely an attempt to shore up my enthusiasm for what I know is undoubtedly going to be a whole lot of effort and a more than a little bit of crazy, but still... I should definitely do this, right?










No comments:
Post a Comment