Months passed and by the time I received my copy of Calamity Jane, I'd begun to regret my purchase. The blank model did not inspire me in person the way it had in pictures. The head looked weird and the sculpting was kind of rough. Perhaps it was my imagination, but as I was prepping her, I could just feel the spots where the epoxy had met the original plastic... I usually enjoy prepping my own horses, but this one took forever as the resin and I seemed to be at odds with one another. I didn't even manage to finish the job. I got her most of the way there, but eventually threw up my hands and sent her on to Hilary hoping she could succeed where I had failed.
Thank you Hilary, for transforming this wild child back into something I'm happy to own!