Last week, I made an eventing vest for one of my dolls. I was really pleased with it at first.
Then I got my brand new, custom ordered, Jana Skybova eventing pad in the mail. Those pinks do not match.I tried to convince myself that it was okay, but the more I looked at it, the worse it got. Something had to be done, so today I went to Michaels and bought a new piece of craft foam.
I have a plastic tub in my studio that is filled with pattern pieces. It's not at all organized, but there are patterns for just about everything I've ever made. This includes things I don't necessarily plan to make again, like eventing vests.
This looks so much better.The first vest took me a couple hours. The second took twenty minutes. Hurry for not having to re-invent the wheel!