Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween

I have been planning a Halloween photo shoot for the last three weeks. I've gathered the horses, the dolls, the costumes, the props and the candy. That's everything I need, except, of course, the enthusiasm. I just couldn't muster that, so I decided to rely on Facebook instead. Thank you, to everyone who contributed their pictures. These are all awesome. Enjoy!
photo by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko
photo by Cameryn Oswald
photo by Cold RuRu
photo by Anonymous
photo by Marjo Miettinen
photo by Missy Halvas
photo by Sandy Sanderson
photo by Becca Brooks
photo by Sharon Foster Peden
photo by Sorraia Art
Photo by Christine Sutcliffe
photo by Vicky Norris
photo by Nichelle Jones

1 comment:

  1. These are all great!!! I like the Sorraia one... and the black Magnificence Morgan...and

    ReplyDelete